Safe Drivers Institute Of America

CDL Driving School - Learn To Drive A Truck! We are located on a Trucking Campus. Our facilities & equipment are professional and clean. We have “live” docks to back up to. Our Program is designed to make you a safe and confident driver. Our class size is kept small to give our students maximum time with Instructors.

CDL Driving School - Learn To Drive A Truck! We are located on a Trucking Campus. Our facilities & equipment are professional and clean. We have “live” docks to back up to. Our Program is designed to make you a safe and confident driver. Our class size is kept small to give our students maximum time with Instructors.

10 Reviews

Client Reviews

    • 1
    • 2
    • 3
    • 4
    • 5

    100 % of all students who have completed this school have gotten their CDL ... 95% of the students pass the CDL the first time they take the test, The other 5% passed on the 2nd Time. No Student has ever needed to take a 3rd test. SDIA is the #1 School in the State of Indiana, Period. If you are serious about getting your CDL the right way, the first time, and would like lots of opportunities to be home daily for your job, SDIA is the Only place you should look.

    • 1
    • 2
    • 3
    • 4
    • 5

    SDIA is THE BEST truck driver training program. They have customized training with Instructors who are dedicated to the success of their students. The CDL Program goes way beyond what other schools teach and you will graduate and have numerous job opportunities with SAFE & reliable companies. This school is a 10 out of 10.... YOU JUST GOT TO CHECK IT OUT!

    • 1
    • 2
    • 3
    • 4
    • 5

    Safe Drivers Institute of America is superior to all the other truck driving schools in Indianapolis. They provide small in depth classes, one on one driver instruction, skill pad time, and they bring in recruiters from companies that offer good driver pay and benefits. This school cares about its students, I'm glad I chose them.

    • 1
    • 2
    • 3
    • 4
    • 5

    SDIA is an awesome driving school. They helped me get a home daily driving job immediately after graduation.

    • 1
    • 2
    • 3
    • 4
    • 5

    If you are looking to become a Professional Tractor trailer driver SDIA is the school to attend. The driver training and the knowledge you receive on safety and rules of the road are outstanding, The instructors provide you with the best information and training so you can become a quality Professional driver.

    • 1
    • 2
    • 3
    • 4
    • 5

    The Safe Drivers Institute of America was essential in shaping my future. The instructors were creative, insightful, and really encouraging in regards to teaching one to be a safe and professional driver. The Institute is second to none and an invaluable tool to achieve success! An unforgettable experience.

    • 1
    • 2
    • 3
    • 4
    • 5

    SDIA was the best decision I made !!! I researched a lot of schools, after attending SDIA, I couldn't have been happier with my decision. The curriculum, instruction and atmosphere was exactly what I needed to make the most of my career choice. I was hired by a top rate company making almost .60 cents a mile within weeks of graduation.

    • 1
    • 2
    • 3
    • 4
    • 5

    SDIA is an Indiana, State Licensed Truck Driver Training School. It is the most thorough Class A, CDL Training Program available! You will have more training behind the wheel with just you and your instructor. This school focuses on SAFETY like non other. You will graduate from the program further along than just an entry level driver. The facilities are nice, the staff is super and the training is top-notch!

    • 1
    • 2
    • 3
    • 4
    • 5

    The attention to detail, safety, and quality of instruction aligned with employment placement is second to none. These guys are top notch and I highly recommend them.

    • 1
    • 2
    • 3
    • 4
    • 5

    The attention to detail, safety, and quality of instruction aligned with employment placement is second to none. These guys are top notch and I highly recommend them.